Bristol Airport (BRS)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Bristol, Somerset, England, UK)
Bristol International Airport (BRS) is situated about 10 km / 6 miles to the south-west of Bristol city centre on the A38 (Bridgwater Road). The M5 and M32 motorways are also close at hand.
The airport is particularly close to a number of nearby areas, such as the towns of Yatton and Congresbury to the west, and Wrington to the south-west.
Bristol Airport is also close to Nailsea and Failand to the north, and Chew Magna to the east, which is known for its vast lake.
Directions to Bristol International Airport (BRS) from the north of the city:
Directions to Bristol International Airport (BRS) from the north-west of the city:
- Exit the M5 north onto the A4 at Junction 18
- Head south-east along the A4 towards Bristol and follow signs for the airport
- Take the A38 south-west towards Taunton and the airport
Directions to Bristol International Airport (BRS) from the south/south-west of the city:
- From South Wales, take the M4 over the new Severn Bridge
- Exit the M4 onto the M49 at Junction 22
- From the M49, join the M5, from where Junction 18 meets the A4
- Follow the airport signs on the A4 and join the A38 for the airport
Directions to Bristol International Airport (BRS) from the west of the city:
- Head north along the M5 and exit onto the A38 at Junction 22
- Continue north-east along the A38 for the airport, which is situated on the left
- From the M4, join the M5 southbound at Junction 20
- Exit the M5 at Junction 18 onto the Bristol A4 road
- Follow signs for the airport on the A4, then join the A38 for the airport
- From Bath, the A4 Bristol road and the A38 lead to the airport
Allow more time for getting to Bristol International Airport (BRS) when travelling during morning and evening rush hours, as the A4 can become fairly congested in the centre of the city.
Bristol Airport (BRS): Virtual Google Maps